Mark von Dwingelo
Senior Vice President
Email: [email protected]
- HREC Investment Advisors® – May 2015 to present – Senior Vice President – Member of the Connecticut office focusing on hotel investment sales brokerage sales and marketing efforts to drive business in the Northeast.
- Jones Lang LaSalle - June 2005 to April 2015 – Senior Vice President – Led hotel investment sales team in the Northeast region, with a specialization in select service and mid-scale full service hotel assets
- Procured and led execution of hotel real estate sales in excess of $750 million between 2005 and 2015
- Achieved significant success with business development focused on distressed property sales engagements – was lead team member on numerous assignments with special-servicers, court-appointed receivers and lenders.
- Thompson Calhoun Fair LLC – March 2002 to June 2005 – Vice President – Hotel investment sales professional with a national hotel brokerage firm based in Atlanta
- Representation of public and private hotel owners, including hotel REIT’s, CMBS special servicers and large commercial lending institutions
- Successful engagements included the sale of a portfolio of IHG and Hilton flagged hotels based in the Midwest and six economy branded hotels for a retiring owner in Florida and Georgia.
- Hospitality Advisory/Consulting Positions – June 1984 to February 2002 - Mr. von Dwingelo climbed to senior levels with national hotel consulting firms such as Laventhol & Horwath, KPMG, PKF Consulting and Horwath Landauer. Mr. von Dwingelo was the Managing Director for Horwath Landauer's Atlanta office where he hired, trained and directed a staff of hospitality appraisers and consultants. Significant clients served included Berkadia Financial, LNR, GE Capital, Morgan Stanley and InterContinental Hotels Group.
Florida International University - Miami, Florida
B.S. - Summa Cum Laude, Hospitality Management
Professional Memberships and Licenses
Licensed Real Estate Broker - States of Connecticut, Georgia and Pennsylvania
FIU Alumni Task Force