Senior Vice President
- HREC - Hospitality Real Estate Counselors - 2010 to present - Senior Vice President - Provides specialized consulting and brokerage services exclusively to the lodging and gaming industries, including real estate and business valuations, market impact and feasibility studies, litigation support and investment analysis.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels - Seattle, Washington - 2007 to 2009 - Senior Vice President - Led the Pacific Northwest office for the hospitality investment services firm.
- Wyndham Worldwide - Seattle, Washington - 2002 to 2007 - Vice President, Acquisitions & Development - Responsible for real estate acquisitions and development in the western US, Hawaii, Mexico, and Canada for the world's largest vacation ownership resort developer, marketer and manager.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts - Seattle, Washington - 1995 to 1999 - Director of Development - Responsible for the growth of Starwood's hotel brands through new development, acquisitions and procuring management and franchise agreements.
- Hospitality Valuation Services - San Francisco, California - 1991 to 1995 - Senior Vice President - Managed staff, sold engagements, performed and oversaw consulting/valuation assignments for this international real estate consulting firm specializing in the hospitality, leisure, and gaming industries.
- Prior Experience - San Diego, California - Senior hospitality/real estate consulting positions with Kenneth Leventhal & Co and PKF Consulting. Hotel management positions with InterContinental Hotel Group.
- MAI - Appraisal Institute
- State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser (#1100330) - Washington
- State Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (#101377) - Washington
- University of San Diego - School of Business, Masters of Business Administration
- Washington State University - School of Hotel Administration, Bachelor of Arts
- Appraisal Institute - Completion of all coursework required for MAI designation and continuing education