Senior Vice President
- HREC Investment Advisors - 2009 to Present - Senior Vice President - Opened an office in southwest United States in August of 2009, based in Phoenix, with over 20 years of hospitality brokerage experience combined with the HREC platform, we are able to perform hotel brokerage, broker's opinion of value and market research for owners and lenders alike.
- Leading Sales and marketing efforts to drive business from the CMBS special servicing/regional lender community, given the extraordinarily high number of hotel REO opportunities emanating from this sector.
- Molinaro Koger - 2004 to 2009 - Managing Director - Opened the MK Hotels office in 2004
- Listed and sold over 30 hotels totaling $350M in sales. Represented REITs and public companies in the disposition of hotel assets in the southwestern US.
- Generated over $12M in revenue in the 5 year period for the company.
- CB Richard Ellis - 1984-2004 - Senior Vice President - Worked in the hotel brokerage business completing hotel transactions countrywide, specializing in the southwestern US and the mountain states.
- Solver over $800M in hotel assets over the 20-year career
- Number 1 hotel investment advisor 6 different years
- Colbert Coldwell Circle (top 3% in the company) 5 times
- Broker Advisory board 1995 through 2004
University of Arizona - Tucson, Arizona
Bachelor of Science; Marketing and Finance Duel Major