Michael D. Armstrong
Principal (HREC Investment Advisors - San Diego)
San Diego, CA
- HREC Investment Advisors - Principal - Brokerage and investment banking company providing services exclusively to the hospitality industry.
- Neptune Hospitality Advisors - Founder/President - Headquartered in San Diego, with a an office in Dallas, TX
- Neptune provided a full spectrum of capital advisory services including mortgage brokerage, joint venture capital raising, property sales and asset advisory services to the hospitality industry.
- Neptune completed over $1.5 billion in real estate sales, financings and valuations from 2001 - 2008.
- Insignia/Hotel Partners - Senior Managing Director - Hospitality brokerage practice at Insignia/ESG Hotel Partners in Newport Beach, CA.
- Consistently among the firm's top producers
- In 1995 awarded 'Deal of the Year' for the largest single transaction
- In 1996 was runner-up for 'Broker of the Year' based on transaction volume
- Metro Hotels - Vice President of Development - Dallas-based Metro Hotels and Miami-based Carnival Hotels, Resorts & Casinos
- Added new hotels to their national property portfolio through third-party management contracts and acquisitions with institutional and private investors.
University of North Texas - Denton, Texas
Bachelor of Business Administration ~ Real Estate and Finance
Professional Memberships and Licenses
Real Estate Broker - State of California
Member of the Mortgage Bankers Association - MBA
Member of the Asian American Hotel Owners Association- AAHOA