Senior Vice President
Email: [email protected]
- HREC Investment Advisors® - October 2011 to present - Senior Vice President - Brokerage and investment banking company providing services exclusively to the hospitality industry. Our experience in resolving complex issues related to hotel sales, debt and equity placements and ownership issues have allowed us to develop a reputation as a skilled advisor and successful transaction specialist.
- Molinaro Koger - September 2002 to September 2011 - Managing Director - Served as a Managing Director of one of the largest brokerage firms in the industry.
- Established the firm's Atlanta office September 2011, expanding their geographic presence throughout the Southeast and East Coast.
- Represented individual and corporate clients in single transactions and portfolio offerings of more than $200 million.
- Hodges Ward Elliott - August 1996 to August 2002 - Vice President - Joined the firm focused on generating new listings related to select service and mid-market full service assets.
- Performed market studies, financial analysis and coordinated due diligence efforts related to transactions.
- Completed transaction assignments ranging in price from $2 million to more than $20 million.
Georgia State University - Atlanta, Georgia
Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
Professional Memberships and Licenses
Real Estate Agent - State of Georgia